To me, nature, walking the dog, spending time with family and friends are important and allow me to be who I am and inspire me to do what I do.
As this is my blog, I’d like to share some little tips with you, what inspires me.
• Take a few moments for yourself each day, just close your eyes, breath and think of yourself.
• Create moments to be in another place, outside in nature staring at the sun or moon, a beautiful Island, any place that inspires you to be. Just close your eyes and be there!
• Spend more time living your life: Taste, observe, smell, feel, listen and touch with just that little bit of extra care.
• Take pictures of water, trees, animals and just look at them whenever you want to 😀
• Listen to the wind and the sea, they do tell a story and can give you advice whenever you need it…
• Listen to Music that makes you feel good at that moment, it differs per day, even per hour
• Make ART, or do something creative, something just for YOU!
• Hug your pets!
• Paint when you feel stressed! You will calm down immediately, creating new energy and focus. It’s really one of the best stress relievers out there, and the best part is, everyone can do it. Don’t worry about being a beginner, find back your inner child and start with a subject that you find appealing. In time you will improve skills. You will see it gives great pleasure to create something of your own.